Which shipping method is cheaper for shipping things from the US to the United Arab Emirates?
Which is faster? Which is the cheapest? Which one is the best?
Today I will introduce three ways of shipping from the US to the United Arab Emirates to you.
You can choose the most suitable one according to your actual needs.
The Fastest Shipment - DHL
- Tracking Services:Trackable in the whole process.
- Custom Clearance:Good in Asia and the Middle East.
- Chargeable weight:Charge by greater than DIM and actual weight.
- Tips:DHL charges $50 for overweight and oversize pieces.
The Cheapest Shipment - Aramex
- Tracking Services:Medium, Sometimes 1-day delay on website.
- Custom Clearance:Aramex can help avoid tax when shipping to the Middle East.
- Chargeable weight:Charge by actual weight.
- Tips:Currently Aramex doesn’t provide a pickup service, this may cause a delay in the tracking update.
13 Jul 202204:34 PM
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Shipment delivered Feras
12 Jul 202209:30 AM
Sharjah Branch, United Arab Emirates
Attempted delivery – access restricted – delivery rescheduled
06 Jul 202206:29 PM
Aramex Umm Ramool , United Arab Emirates
Shipment arrived at Aramex destination facility – will be updated once ready for collection/delivery
27 Jun 202206:30 PM
Los Angeles, United States
Shipment still not received by Aramex
Large Parcels Shipment - FedEx
- Tracking Services:All the shipments can be tracked online and tracking information is up to date.
- Custom Clearance: Good in America and South Asia.
- Chargeable weight:Charge by the greater of the volume and actual weight.
USGoBuy cross-border e-commerce provides you with the most comprehensive services, including both buying services and forwarding services.
As our company has built a long-term cooperation relationship with DHL、aramex、UPS、FedEx and USPS. So you can choose any of them according to your requirements at the lowest price.
We strive for the lowest price for you. If you have forwarding needs, please contact the USGoBuy freight forwarder.